Saturday, October 27, 2012

Anniversaries

My one month "non-smokiversary" just passed! Yay us! My husband and best friend also quit. I'm so proud of what we accomplished.

My one year anniversary in my (newest) position is quickly approaching. I really had my doubts, at times, that I would make it this far. Bottom line, though, my bosses love me and I kick ass.

It feels like there's been little time for updating lately. I spend most of my free time now playing with the kids or using my new camera, or both at the same time. I just can't help myself.

We're also in the process of buying our house. We've paid rent to my uncle for two years and finally decided this is where we're staying. It's exciting and scary all at once. We're living our dream one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment