Sunday, August 12, 2012

This is Huge!!

I think I'm pretty, I don't want to fool anyone. I've always thought I had a pretty face, at least. This automatically makes me say, "You sure do have a pretty mouth." Don't ask. I do have body issues, though. I always have. My weight has gone up and down more than I'd like to count. I have an amazing husband (and kids) that tell me I'm beautiful all the time. Back to the reason I'm posting... Last year, I bought a bikini. It has a cute halter top and boy shorts and came with some shorts for coverage. I never wore it. Today, I pulled it out. I put it on, complete with the shorts and a trusty tank top. I walked outside and stepped into the pool and Bree said, "Take that off! You don't need to wear that." for the first time in my life, I shed the tank top and I felt COMFORTABLE. I didn't care what the neighbors thought, I didn't beat myself up! This is huge for me and a step in the right direction. If someone can't accept me for me, screw them! Here's to a fabulous summer...once this sunburn heals. ;)

20120617-153508.jpg

20120617-153524.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment