Saturday, December 8, 2012

Resolutions

It will soon be that time again. My friend and I were talking about resolutions today over dinner. She was telling me that she had already chosen her resolution for 2013. I told her about mine last year. Instead of the traditional, "I'm going to lose that weight I've been resolving to lose for 10 years now," I decided to make a list. My 12 for 2012. I found it on an old blog, just to see if I had completed anything...I didn't do well. Here's the old post:

2012 Resolutions
Here are my 12 resolutions for 2012:
1) Have more dates with my husband
2) Spend more time playing with my kids
3) Live a healthier lifestyle
4) Do more things that make me happy
5) Support a new charity/cause
6) Learn not to stress over work
7) Take one day a month for myself
8) Make one of my (many) dreams a reality
9) Spend more time with my extended family
10) Love more, judge less
11) Take a class: any class
12) Relax

These are in no particular order. 2011 was a great year for me. I’m hoping 2012 is just as amazing. From me to you, I wish you all the best in the coming year. Start new. Open your eyes, hearts, and minds. ❤

I plan to reevaluate this list and work on my 13 for 2013. I know it's going to be another amazing year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment