Monday, December 31, 2012

13 for 2013

Some of you may have read my post about resolutions. I, like most, can't keep those. Every year, though, I make a new "to-do list" for the year to come. This year is no different. I'm throwing some of my old "to-dos" in, seeing that I didn't accomplish any of them this past year.

13 in 2013

1) Start my own business (online or IRL. Etsy counts, right? Gotta start somewhere)
2) Have at least one date a month with Bran
3) Be healthier and teach my kids healthy habits
4) Sell some of my photography
5) Learn to crotchet

6) Leave work at work
7) Take a class/Learn something new
8) Visit 5 new state parks
9)  Go to an Arkansas game
10) Become more involved in church
11) Donate at least 10 items a month to Goodwill/Red Cross/Charity

12) Have date days with each of the kids
13) Complete 3 DIY projects for the house (closet doors/coffee table/TV console)

I tried to make this list more attainable than the last. All are things I've been thinking about or have done a little of in the past, I just have to put them into motion. No matter what the new year brings, I'm going to run with it!

From my family to yours, Happy New Year! May this be your year to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment