Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Eclectic is just a prettier word for crazy

You read that right. I've always said I was eclectic, not just my style but also my personality. I'm not saying that I'm crazy, but I like such a wide range of styles and things that I'm not entirely sure how to blend them all together. 

One of my favorite stores sits behind my store and I often spend my hour lunches there; looking for new arrivals and sales. It's Hobby Lobby. Honestly, I just love the store and the ideas that are sparked when I am there. This past visit, I decided to take some pictures of items that spoke to me in one way or another. Enjoy my "eclectic" style!

I love these colors and the design.
I love these pieces on the left. Thinking of this for future living room redesign.


I'm not crazy about the lamp base, but those shades! I love the color and that pattern!
 
Aren't they beautiful?? So romantic! I want for the master bedroom.


Adorable! I have a soft spot in my heart for over sized utensils.
These reminded me of my husband and would work wonderfully in our master now.

From the base to the shades and the color, I love these!


When we build my craft room, I'd love to have these holding all my odds and ends.

What little girl wouldn't want this in her room? I love the different patterns and how well they work together.

Those fans! I think the blue would work in the design I have in mind for the living room.
Love, love, love the color and shape!

Again with the color and I love the distressed look.


The green screams Mr. Ber.
I love this girly mirror. Wouldn't it look great over the settee?
I don't even know where I'd put one of these, but I love them!
For our daughter's room. We're going with a Parisian theme.



I love the washed out color. Crazy since I also love bright and vibrant. The grey really caught my eye; again something to use in the living room.

Like I said, I like a wide variety of designs and styles. I think I've finally decided on a "theme" for the living room and I'm working on one for the master bedroom/bath. I'll post more about those later.

Go. Do. Create and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment