Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hello, Saturday!

I was so incredibly ready for this weekend. I'm not really sure why, but it felt like it took it's sweet time getting here. It was an interesting week, both at home and at work. It's evaluation time at work and we all had the dreaded task of writing our self-eval. Why I hate this task so much, I will never know. I also got a week day off to spend with Mr. Ber. We should know by now not to make plans because they never pan out, ever. We salvaged what was left of our day, after a trip to the emergency room with our oldest, and went shopping. I got the cutest coffee mug at Target, I'm absolutely in love with it. I also fell in love with an entire aisle of kitchen decor. I warned my husband that we may be redecorating soon. I'm getting the bug.

Aren't these colors gorgeous?

I couldn't resist this mug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment